I am unable to find a direct link to Michael’s original list, he most certainly deserves the credit for thinking this one out. The 40 good reasons to join are being liberally sprinkled around the net so I am joining the throng.
Michael H. Lewis’ 40 Reasons Why You Should Join AGLOCO Now (with some additions by me)
1. You can make money safely, legitimately, and easily.
2. It takes maybe three minutes to join.
3. You need nothing more than a working (Windows) computer connected to the Internet.
4. You don’t have to enter any sensitive information to join.
5. You don’t have to buy anything to join.
6. You don’t have to buy anything ever once you are a member.
7. It’s easy to cancel if you no longer want to be a member.
8. All you have to do is download a small free toolbar that won’t install anything else on your computer, hog its memory, or read your keystrokes. ( Bulletproof privacy is a core commitment of AGLOCO).
9. You’ll make the same amount of money even if you never click on anything.
10. AGLOCO is the real deal, not some little scam. A good number of notable entrepreneurs are backing it. A Google search with keyword “agloco” will net you over 1 million pages and counting.
11. Very important: AGLOCO‘s business model has been tried before, and proven to work. In fact, AGLOCO‘s predecessor (All Advantage) paid out over $120 million to its members (this is what finally convinced me – I was in this one and was paid).
12. You can dramatically increase your income by referring other people to AGLOCO, because…
13 AGLOCO pays you a portion of the revenues earned from the viewbar use by those you refer up to 5 levels below you. So…
14. You can recruit your friends and, all make money together when you help them get referrals. Thus,
15. The sooner you sign up, the more folks will come to you for info, and the more likely it is that you will be the original seed of a large referral network in your community.
16. You never have to read emails from people you don’t know.
17. You’ll never be asked to send emails to people you don’t know.
18. You don’t have to change anything you normally do on the Internet. You surf, AGLOCO pays.
19. AGLOCO‘s revenue source is genuine: members use a Viewbar that shows targeted advertisements based on your surf history, with the money generated by these advertisements going back to the members. That’s not magic; that’s common sense.
20. The Viewbar software you will download will not invade your privacy; it simply looks for keywords on the pages you view in order to show related ads.
21. The Viewbar is the size of your taskbar at the bottom of your screen – in other words, it’s small and won’t interfere with your browsing experience at all.
23. In fact, AGLOCO has three agreements that every member must agree to.( All the bases are covered.)
24. AGLOCO has a CPO – Chief Privacy Officer – whose responsibility is to make sure your privacy is never violated. His name is Ray Everett-Church, and he has more experience protecting privacy than probably anyone else on the planet.
25. AGLOCO doesn’t play; anybody providing fake information, signing up twice, or otherwise trying to cheat the system will be detected by AGLOCO‘s anti-hacking instruments. This is an honest enterprise through and through.
26. By signing up, you’re supporting a company that will change Internet advertising for the better.
27. By signing up, you get to own a piece of the company that will change Internet advertising for the better. AGLOCO belongs to its members, which are you, me and the other millions of net surfers out there…
28. As a member, you will own stocks (more if you refer people) in a company that is likely to become huge and thus your stock will be worth something awesome when AGLOCO goes public on the London Stock Exchange.
30. You get to be on the cutting edge of World Wide Webware development, which means that as AGLOCO grows, its members will benefit from…
31. Discounts when members buy from companies affiliated with AGLOCO;
32. Possible help with spyware/antivirus protection (remember, everyone from Fortune 500 companies to millions of users will all benefit from a better browsing experience);
33. Community forums where members can meet and discuss not just stuff, but ways and member-based projects to make AGLOCO better (after all, it is our company).
34. Our company is in good hands. AGLOCO pays 10% of its revenues to Infomediary Services Corporation (ISC), which is simply the management company that is responsible for managing AGLOCO. The other 90% of the revenue belongs to us. This 10% will attract the designing talent needed to make AGLOCO great. The corresponding 10% of AGLOCO‘s shares go to a foundation dedicated to providing every human being on Earth with Internet access (a little ambitious, methinks, but its all about advertising eh?).
36. Though circumstances will vary, you can get paid and earn shares no matter where on Earth you live.
37. If you choose, you can donate your earnings and shares to the charity of your choice.
38. If you get involved in referring more members, you might be able to quit your day job and actually spend time at home, with your family, on vacation, wherever – and still make money.
39. If AGLOCO fails, you won’t lose any money because you paid none in the first place.
40. AGLOCO ain’t gonna fail. The last time such an opportunity existed, people made over $120 million in under 2 years, when far less people had Internet access, and conditions weren’t yet right for such a company to go public. Now, with record spending on advertising and calls from all sides for less irrelevant advertising and a better business/customer connection, the world is more than ready for an Economic Network that gives back to its users.
You’d be mad not to do it. It costs you nothing, not even your time.